Lex Conscientia (UK) Ltd publishes content, including but not limited to, briefings, publications, articles and newsletters (the “materials”), on this website. Access to the materials is provided on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below.
- The materials are for general information only and are not intended to provide legal or commercial advice.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the materials or their contents.
- Unless otherwise stated on the materials, all intellectual property rights in, or arising out of, the materials vest solely in us.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, distribute, disclose to third parties or derive commercial use or benefit from the materials without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the materials for any illegal purpose nor use the materials in such a manner as would bring us or our business into disrepute.
- These terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.