Senior Technical Analyst (Legal Technology Services) LCL184
- New Job -
Our client is a leading and long-established firm with offices across Australia. It provides a broad-based practice to businesses and individuals both in Australia and overseas. It prides itself on the excellence of its legal services and its client-focused approach.The opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technical Analyst to join the firm’s Legal Technology Solutions (LTS) group in Melbourne, providing LTS and Telesto services to the firm’s clients in conjunction with the LTS State Manager and National eDiscovery Managers. Your duties will include:
- Assisting and advising both internal and external clients on best practice in the collection, analysis, review and production of evidence;
- Collecting evidence in a forensically sound matter;
- eDiscovery process data via distributed cloud computing;
- Manipulating data into meaningful formats, reports, and statistics;
- Conducting digital investigations via data analytics;
- Providing technical support to legal teams during case preparation, document review and discovery phases of matters;
- Managing document review via artificial intelligence and machine learning predictive coding;
- Providing technical support throughout matter lifecycles;
- Promoting LTS and its services; and
- Researching, testing and implementing market-leading solutions for forensic and eDiscovery services .
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Advanced technical skills with Information Technology-related qualifications or proven technical experience;
- 3-5 years’ experience with electronic discovery software such as Ringtail (essential), Relativity, Nuix, eDiscovery Tools or similar products;
- Experience of working in a law firm (preferably top-tier);
- Excellent knowledge of database concepts and experience in the use of one or more database applications;
- Proven ability to manipulate data in Excel, Access and SQL;
- Good ability to understand and modify HTML source code;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows environments;
- Ability to grasp instructions quickly;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to quality assure all work to a high standard;
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to staff and clients; and
- Excellent organisational skills, a “can do” attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
For the right candidate, our client is offering the necessary sponsorship to work in Australia and an attractive salary of AU$115-130,000 per annum (inclusive of superannuation), negotiable depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your legal technology career at a leading firm in Australia, building upon your existing knowledge and skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.