Sales Account Manager (Legal Technology Company) NS155
- Job Closed -
Our client is an established legal technology provider specialising in conveyancing case management software for the legal marketplace. The company was formed nearly 18 years ago and is about to embark on an exciting expansion program.The opportunity
Key responsibilities of the current opportunity involve: (a) Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success; (b) Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs, and (c) Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.The role and you
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success;
- Develop positive relationships with clients;
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs;
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase;
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts); and
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive;
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time; and
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
The company is offering a salary of up to £40,000 per annum (including commission). This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, close-knit team, in a role that will provide job satisfaction. Office location is easily accessible via the M3 or A322, with parking available on-site.To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call Matthew Sillett on 07827 816330 to enquire further.