Residential Conveyancer NS159
- New Job -
Our client is a progressive and growing law firm with offices in the South West of England and a highly regarded property practice. It is among the top 350 firms nationwide in terms of volume of conveyancing work handled.The opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancer to join the firm’s Andover office as a member of its increasingly busy, 22-strong, CQS-accredited residential property team.
The option to work flexibly is available if required and many of our client’s lawyers routinely work from home. Our client is more concerned with output than input and is looking for quality work, satisfied clients and great billing.About you
You will be an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer with:
- A minimum of 3 years’ PQE and a thorough understanding of all aspects of conveyancing law and practice;
- The confidence and ability to react to change whilst working in a pressurised environment;
- Good organisational and excellent IT skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent standards of client care and strong communication skills;
- Great team-working and people skills and the ability to multi-task under pressure;
- A strong history of billing; and
- The desire and ability to help grow the firm’s residential property department.
Experience of using a case management system property would also be useful, but is not essential, as would the ability to bring referral sources to the firm.Salary
The firm is offering a competitive salary at market rate, negotiable depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start offering the right candidate an important role in helping to grow the firm’s residential conveyancing practice.To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call Matthew Sillett on 07827 816330 to enquire further.