We are an Oxfordshire-based law company that provides a range of outsourced support services. We are a small, close-knit team with a big “can-do” attitude. We have been in operation since 2014 and are looking to grow and, in particular, to launch a new recruitment-based project in 2019.The opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Executive to join us and help launch and operate this new project, as well as to work on existing projects. No industry-specific knowledge (e.g. in the legal field) is required. In providing recruitment assistance, there will be the possibility to earn commission from any sales achieved in the role.About you
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in all aspects of a recruitment role. You must also:
- Understand agency and job board operations;
- Have business development know-how and understand the uses of social media for work;
- Be comfortable working alongside senior-level executives, including the Managing Director;
- Be able to attend meetings in Oxford or London as and when required;
- Be open to exploring sales in recruitment;
- Be a self-motivated individual;
- Be highly professional, with excellent written, client care and telephone skills; and
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
The successful candidate will be able to enjoy a home-based role. A mobile phone will be provided. The position offers a holiday entitlement of 28 days’ leave (including public holidays). This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start. Applications from returners are welcome.
We aim to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.