Fee-Sharing Solicitors (Multiple Practice Areas) LCL176
Our client is a young and dynamic law firm based in the West End of London with a practice encompassing immigration, wills and probate, tenancy disputes, family law and commercial law. Its small but growing team prides itself on providing first-class legal services and excellent client care.The opportunity
The firm is looking to recruit a number of Fee-sharing Solicitors with expertise in any area of legal practice excluding residential conveyancing and personal injury litigation. Depending on the area of legal practice, there is likely to be the flexibility to work from home, with office attendance as and when required.About you
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a mid- to senior-level Solicitor practising in any area of law except residential conveyancing or personal injury litigation;
- Have a proven and demonstrable record of billing in excess of £30,000 per annum through your own business development efforts;
- Have an existing client following or a defined business plan for building a client following within a reasonable timeframe;
- Have excellent business development and networking skills and the confidence, commitment and willingness to generate work;
- Be organised, dedicated and highly professional; and
- Have excellent communication, client care and time management skills.
The firm is offering a generous fee-split, which is negotiable depending on the candidate’s existing client base and/or level of billing. Fee-sharers will be assisted in marketing themselves using various media. This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and dynamic practice and to play a key role in developing and growing the firm’s business, with excellent prospects for career progression.
Nearest Tube Station – Oxford Circus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.