Fee-Sharing Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- New Job-
Our client is a boutique practice founded in 2014 and based principally in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, with a secondary base in London. The firm specialises in commercial property, residential property and private client work, acting for businesses and private individuals. It is committed to providing excellent legal and commercial advice and a fast and efficient service to clients.The opportunity
An opportunity has arisen to join the firm as a Fee-sharing Solicitor to deal primarily with residential conveyancing work. Your residential conveyancing practice can also be combined with commercial property and private client work, or any other area of practice in which you have an existing client base. You will be working largely on a remote basis but must be able to travel to the Isle of Wight when required.About you
To be considered for this position, you must have sound property law knowledge and experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing. You must also:
- Be a qualified Solicitor currently working on a fee-sharing basis;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE;
- Have existing clients and a concrete plan on how to develop and grow your residential conveyancing practice;
- Have strong business development and networking skills;
- Be able to attend meetings in Cowes on the Isle of Wight;
- Ideally be based on the Isle of Wight or in the Southampton area or in London; and
- Be highly professional, with excellent client care skills.
Knowledge of LEAP case management software would be an advantage but is not essential.In return
The firm is offering a generous fee-split, which is negotiable depending on the candidate’s existing client base and level of billing. This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start, offering the right candidate a key role in helping to grow a respected boutique firm.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.