Corporate Commercial Solicitor LCL163
Our client is a dynamic, boutique commercial law firm based in northwest London. It provides a bespoke, personalised service to its business clients, underpinned by strong commercial awareness. The firm prides itself on providing practical, tailored business advice and boasts a team of specialists across a range of sectors. It is forward-thinking and committed to innovation and creativity.The opportunity
Due to the continuing growth and success of the firm, our client is looking to recruit a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to work alongside the firm’s Managing Partner. The role offers an immediate start and an interesting and varied workload. You will be dealing mainly with corporate matters, including: acquisitions and disposals of assets and shares; transaction negotiation/strategy; due diligence; group reorganisations; pre-sale planning and preparation; project management; joint venture, investment and shareholder agreements; and transaction structuring. You will also be called upon to deal with some commercial matters such as advising on, and drafting, commercial contracts and terms and conditions of business.About you
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years’ PQE;
- Be able to advise on corporate transactions (including all aspects of mergers and acquisitions) and general corporate governance issues;
- Have proven experience of running transactions without partner level support;
- Be personable and able to establish and maintain long-term client relationships;
- Be a good team player, able to provide assistance to less experienced team members; and
- Have experience of taking responsibility for marketing initiatives including delivering training and briefing notes.
The firm is offering a highly competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience. In the alternative, the firm would consider engaging a Consultant Solicitor to carry out the same role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic and forward-thinking practice, which offers immediate responsibility and autonomy and fantastic prospects for career progression.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.