CORPORATE COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR (Buckinghamshire) C212
We are in search of a savvy Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a well-established law firm in Buckinghamshire. You will need to hold around 3 years PQE and have experience of handling high volume transactions at any one time. You should be familiar with corporate and business law in all types of industry and be able to understand your client’s strategic plans.The following skills are required:
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions;
- Dealing with commercial contracts;
- Completing corporate transactional work;
- Experience of Directors’ and Shareholders’ rights;
- Experience in corporate finance;
- Dealing with multifaceted and complex transactions; and
- Experience in joint ventures .
You will have the opportunity to contribute and make a positive impact in the corporate commercial department of the firm. You will manage and prioritise your own caseload.
This is an office-based role in Chesham, South Buckinghamshire. Due to COVID-19, home-based working is permitted till restrictions are lifted. The role might involve occasional travel to the firm’s other offices. Free parking is available in the area. The role includes standard holiday and pension benefits.
To find out more or apply, please email email@example.com or text 07546691439.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.