Conveyancing Assistant LCL173
- New Job-
Our client is a highly-respected and growing firm with offices in London and the South East. It provides legal advice and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals and prides itself on providing excellent client care. Its broad-based practice encompasses family law, commercial and residential property, private client work, litigation, intellectual property, employment law and corporate and commercial law. The firm offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression, an enviable clientele and a varied and high quality workload.The opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant to join the Residential Property Department in the firm’s Haywards Heath office, to assist fee-earners with a varied caseload of sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity for both freehold and leasehold properties. The role will involve some of the more time-consuming aspects of residential property practice, including completing Land Registry forms, dealing with pre-contract documentation as well as post-completion matters.About you
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have a minimum of one year’s previous experience as a Paralegal or an Assistant working in the residential conveyancing field;
- Ideally be a Chartered Legal Executive (or working towards a CILEx qualification) or a law graduate who has passed the LPC;
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of residential conveyancing;
- Be dependable, highly professional and have excellent attention to detail; and
- Be personable and willing to make a long-term commitment to the firm.
The firm is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start, offering the right candidate career progression in a well-established and forward-thinking practice. Parking is available near the office, which is also within easy walking distance of the railway station.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.