- Job Closed-
We are an Oxfordshire-based law company that provides a range of outsourced support services to the legal community, as well as paralegal services to small and medium-sized businesses. Our clients are global. We are a small, close-knit team with a big “can-do” attitude. We have been in operation since 2014 and are looking to grow and launch new projects in 2019.The opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for a versatile individual to assist us with administrative, business development and secretarial duties. The role is for a reduced 30-hour week and is home-based, with a requirement to work on set days in a co-working environment near Witney in Oxfordshire. The role is initially earmarked for 6 months but there is a possibility that we may extend this if our projects expand.About you
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in the full-spectrum of administrative duties. You must also:
- Have worked directly with a senior lead, in our case, the Managing Director;
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in general administration and office support;
- Have an understanding of MailChimp or any other CRM system (preferred;
- Have strong business development know-how;
- Know how to use social media for business purposes;
- Be able to attend meetings near Witney in Oxfordshire;
- Be highly professional, with excellent written, client care skills and telephone manners; and
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
We are offering the successful candidate a shorter working week of 30 hours and a role that is predominantly home-based. A mobile phone will be provided. The position offers a pro rata holiday entitlement of 28 days’ leave (including public holidays). This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start. Applications from returners are welcome.
We aim to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.