Senior Family Solicitor – Salisbury
- Job Closed-
Our client is a progressive and growing law firm with four offices in the South West of England. It is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor to join its five-strong family law team in beautiful Salisbury.The opportunity
You will be dealing solely with private client work including divorce, ancillary relief and pensions. Experience of military divorce would be helpful (though this is not expected of you), as the firm has specialist experience in that area and it provides the focus for a significant part of the family team’s caseload for clients both locally and nationwide.
This is an exciting opportunity offering an immediate start to the right candidate. The role can be full- or part-time (although full-time is preferred) and offers flexible working, if desired. The firm’s focus is on quality of work, client satisfaction and strong billing.About you
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of family law practice (non-legally aided);
- Strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment;
- Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills;
- The ability to work well as part of a team and to supervise junior staff;
- A track record of achievement in terms of billing;
- Excellent IT skills; and
- The willingness to help in the growth of the family law department through business development and networking.
Experience of using the Proclaim case management system for family law cases would also be useful, although not essential.Salary
The firm is offering a competitive salary at market rate, negotiable depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior role and to help the continuing growth of the firm’s family law practice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.