Senior Family Solicitor – Salisbury
- New Job -
Our client is a progressive and growing law firm with four offices in the South West of England. It is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor to join its five-strong family law team in beautiful Salisbury.The opportunity
You will be joining the firm’s family law team, dealing solely with private client work including divorce, ancillary relief and pensions. Experience of military divorce would be helpful, as the firm has specialist experience in that area and it provides the focus for a significant part of the family team’s caseload for clients both locally and nationwide.
This is an exciting opportunity offering an immediate start to the right candidate and the possibility of heading up the family law team. The role can be full- or part-time (although full-time is preferred) and offers flexible working, if desired. The firm’s focus is on quality of work, client satisfaction and strong billing.About you
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of family law practice (non-legally aided);
- Strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment;
- Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills;
- The ability to work well as part of a team and to supervise junior staff;
- A strong track record of achievement in terms of billing;
- Excellent IT skills; and
- The desire and the ability to help in the growth of the family law department.
Experience of using the Proclaim case management system for family law cases would also be useful, although not essential.
For those applying to head up the family law team. evidence of particularly broad-based practice would be required, as would evidence of people management and business development skills and a strong billing record.Salary
The firm is offering a competitive salary at market rate, negotiable depending on experience. The more senior head of department role will be rewarded commensurately. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior role and to help the continuing growth of the firm’s family law practice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.