Personal Injury Solicitor/Fee-Earner (Holiday Illness Claims)
- New Job -
Our client is a well-respected Manchester law firm specialising in personal injury law. Over the past decade, their solicitors have recovered hundreds of millions of pounds for people injured in non-fault accidents, from car accident injuries to work accidents and medical negligence claims. Their current team of more than 45 file handlers and staff members is expanding and a role for personal injury solicitor/fee-earner with a special focus on holiday injury claims has arisen.The opportunity
You will be joining the firm’s busy, high volume team, as either a Solicitor or a Fee Earner, working alongside experienced Solicitors to deal predominantly with holiday illness claims. From time to time, you may be required to assist with other personal injury claims work. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified and driven individual seeking a rewarding career. The firm offers excellent career progression.About you
You will need to demonstrate your confidence in handling Holiday Illness Claims files and have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of dealing with your own caseload from start to completion and leading up to litigation;
- Solicitors applying should be able to demonstrate litigation experience;
- A proactive attitude to manage complex cases in order to resolve disputes and mitigate costs;
- A team working attitude ;
- Relevant qualifications;and
- Experience of Proclaim software (desirable).
The firm is offering a salary of £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience. This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to expand on your existing knowledge of Holiday Illness claims and progress your career. The firm is located in central Manchester and has excellent commuter links.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.