Company Commercial Solicitor NS148
- New Job -
Our client is a well-respected and growing firm with offices in East and West Sussex. It is one of the leading firms in the area and was formed through the merger of two long-established practices. It boasts a wide-ranging practice for families and businesses and has an enviable reputation based on the excellence of its service.The opportunity
You will be joining the firm’s busy, successful and expanding Company and Commercial Department. You are likely to be based in the Brighton office (which is within walking distance of the railway station), although one of the other offices could be an option for the right candidate. The role offers an immediate start and an interesting and varied workload. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to progress your career at a leading regional practice.About you
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate your knowledge of a broad range of company and commercial matters. You must also:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with a solid academic background;
- Have at least 2 years’ PQE, ideally with experience of working in a City or large regional firm;
- Have a proactive attitude, excellent attention to detail and exemplary client care skills;
- Be personable and willing to assist in marketing the firm at local networking events; and
- Be fully computer literate, although training on the firm’s case management system can be provided.
The firm is offering a salary of £50,000-£60,000, negotiable depending on experience. A performance-related bonus scheme is also available. This is an exciting opportunity at a leading practice and will be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.